So is 5A currently closed because of fires?

Started by Stunmai, June 18, 2011, 04:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stunmai

Or will It be back open due to tonights (Friday) thunderstorms?

FightOnYourFeet

Good question, I guess I'll find out when I head that way later today myself.
2001 Grizzly 600

FightOnYourFeet

A lot of people out there yesterday, however the bad weather cut it short. Going back out today.
2001 Grizzly 600

trx450rdanny


FightOnYourFeet

North of Titusville, south of Daytona. The town is called Scottsmoor.
2001 Grizzly 600

trx450rdanny

thanks ;D do u know of any places near of pembroke pines? broward county :P

zman03

sw 137 ave and 8st in Miami  park then ride only in the woods and you'll be fine.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

trx450rdanny

i went there once but the entrance was kinda rocky there was alot of big rocks ? is that it?

Stunmai


FightOnYourFeet

Quote from: Stunmai on June 20, 2011, 03:34:32 AM
Fight-how was it today?

First time I've ever actually been there. So I don't know what to compare it too. From what I could see the water level seemed pretty low. Seemed like a fun place as long as you avoid the people taking blind corners way to fast.
2001 Grizzly 600

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com