HAS THIS SITE TOTALLY DIED ????

Started by tekhanto, April 18, 2011, 11:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekhanto

Is there anything going on now in Forest ???  I haven't been there for long time but from looks of this site
it is totally gone.
What's the verdict   haven't seen moderator post for LONG time, stuff from 4 years ago etc

thanks 
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

SMP63

they have been posting under "where to ride" for some reason.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mrbones

Do you mean this section of the forum? The ONFA area? I don't know.

The rest of the site is going strong. I posted yesterday so I'm not sure what you are talking about.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

tekhanto

I was speaking of the Forest part, other going great !!!!!

thanks for the reply       Guess Grizzly Bear in hibernation !!
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

GrizzlyBear

I have retired, and there is no one to carry on
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Ida_Mann

Quote from: GrizzlyBear on April 30, 2011, 12:06:45 PM
I have retired, and there is no one to carry on

Terry, is the ONFA still meeting? I haven't heard of a meeting since we met back in '07 I think in downtown Ocala.

And have you asked if there would be someone interested in carrying on?  You never know, there might be a guy in Salt Springs ;-)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

The ONFA site is expired so it looks like they are bust. I'll be shutting down this area soon. Probably moving it to another section.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com