Croom Closing!

Started by patches206, March 13, 2011, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRoostU

Quote from: mudngutz on April 30, 2011, 12:10:12 AM
Quote from: bluesman on March 14, 2011, 10:02:15 PM
Your an idiot!

I think he may be on to something here. my son just brought me the June edition of dirtwheels magazine. Page 26 (and I quote word for word here)

"D' OH
Dear Dirt Wheels,
I had some fun on my Polaris up at Durhamtown, Georgia, and then got back to Florida and wrecked it at Croom ATV Park. Thank goodness for safety gear and ATV insurance!     

Joe Mastandrea
Spring Hill, FL "

Now either he's full of it or maybe Croom can be as bad as this "offroadjunkee" makes it out to be.

Are you joking?  Some dumbass wrecks his quad and its the terrains fault?  Wow! Maybe he should learn how to ride and blame wrecking his machine on who is truly at fault............him.
Mike

2007 LTR450

96cobra10101

#26
Quote from: IRoostU on June 04, 2011, 06:46:14 PM
Quote from: mudngutz on April 30, 2011, 12:10:12 AM
Quote from: bluesman on March 14, 2011, 10:02:15 PM
Your an idiot!

I think he may be on to something here. my son just brought me the June edition of dirtwheels magazine. Page 26 (and I quote word for word here)

"D' OH
Dear Dirt Wheels,
I had some fun on my Polaris up at Durhamtown, Georgia, and then got back to Florida and wrecked it at Croom ATV Park. Thank goodness for safety gear and ATV insurance!    

Joe Mastandrea
Spring Hill, FL "

Now either he's full of it or maybe Croom can be as bad as this "offroadjunkee" makes it out to be.

Are you joking?  Some dumbass wrecks his quad and its the terrains fault?  Wow! Maybe he should learn how to ride and blame wrecking his machine on who is truly at fault............him.

I don't think he was blaming croom, just stating he wrecked it at croom.  If he said he wrecked it croom because the trails aren't directional and he had a head on collision, then I would say it "could" be croom fault.  It is ride at your own risk though, so no matter what happens, no one made him ride his quad.
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com