mud trails

Started by rolling thunder, June 14, 2011, 04:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolling thunder

Paul you got any mud & water out there  :'(

Paul_S

Quote from: rolling thunder on June 14, 2011, 04:31:35 PM
Paul you got any mud & water out there  :'(

Not much, it's dry Randy. I just got back from taking a look for you. the ponds still got a lot in it, the swamps etc have a lot of mud, but not much water, creeks have water in them.

rolling thunder


rolling thunder

you getting any rain up there  I think there is about 12 comming up sunday

Paul_S

Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there  I think there is about 12 comming up sunday

Nope, not a freaking drop  :(

rolling thunder

Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there  I think there is about 12 comming up sunday

Nope, not a freaking drop  :(
[/we  should be up there about 8 or 9           quote]

Paul_S

Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 05:52:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there  I think there is about 12 comming up sunday

Nope, not a freaking drop  :(
[/we  should be up there about 8 or 9           quote]

It's freaking storming there now sir  8)

rolling thunder

Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 09:10:19 PM
Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 05:52:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there  I think there is about 12 comming up sunday

Nope, not a freaking drop  :(
[/we  should be up there about 8 or 9           quote]

It's freaking storming there now sir  8)
<nanaparty>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com