Few more pics from memorial weekend

Started by rzr ridr, June 09, 2011, 08:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Another outstanding job Herschel. :ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

Nice job Cu, we gotta get the starting gates fixed this summer...lol, they look like a banana


rzr ridr

Thanks guys but my wife did it all I just posted it ;D she has some of the big guys coming up next ;D ;D ;D
Hey Paul I just told Jodi last night we need to straighten the start gate ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

Hey Hershel, great job for your wife and you, thanks!!!! ;D ;D ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

SuperCoop

Cool Pics, Thanks Jodi. Love the ones of Sup Coop.

I am offering FUB's help on the gate.  ;)

TLittle

simply awesome pics...man do I miss it there
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

greenmachine

cant wait for the ssqsa. It will be our first trip back to the plex in way too long. Paul, if ya leave the gate the same can we get first pick to get the inside position on the banana... ;)
I still have a soft spot for the mini quad races. Love to see the little ones battle it out.
Great vid and thanks for sharing :T

Your boy Lawson put it on the DCMX boys again last night!
Mike Walsh went 1,1 in both classes he raced as well!

Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on June 12, 2011, 09:14:55 PM
cant wait for the ssqsa. It will be our first trip back to the plex in way too long. Paul, if ya leave the gate the same can we get first pick to get the inside position on the banana... ;)
I still have a soft spot for the mini quad races. Love to see the little ones battle it out.
Great vid and thanks for sharing :T

Your boy Lawson put it on the DCMX boys again last night!
Mike Walsh went 1,1 in both classes he raced as well!

Yeah Jeremy is doing well this year.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the end of the year.  ;D

rzr ridr

Go Jeremy Lawson you da man congratulations :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  be glad when you come back to the plex!!!cant wait to see you and Mike rip it up at da plex!!!congratulations to you also Mike great job :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 13, 2011, 12:09:11 PM
Go Jeremy Lawson you da man congratulations :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  be glad when you come back to the plex!!!cant wait to see you and Mike rip it up at da plex!!!congratulations to you also Mike great job :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

They are out practicing most days  :N

250rsith

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 09, 2011, 11:02:00 AM
Thanks guys but my wife did it all I just posted it ;D she has some of the big guys coming up next ;D ;D ;D
Hey Paul I just told Jodi last night we need to straighten the start gate ;D ;D ;D


:dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on June 13, 2011, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 13, 2011, 12:09:11 PM
Go Jeremy Lawson you da man congratulations :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  be glad when you come back to the plex!!!cant wait to see you and Mike rip it up at da plex!!!congratulations to you also Mike great job :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

They are out practicing most days  :N
Would love a heads up next time they come over you know I enjoy those guys ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 16, 2011, 08:05:46 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 13, 2011, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 13, 2011, 12:09:11 PM
Go Jeremy Lawson you da man congratulations :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  be glad when you come back to the plex!!!cant wait to see you and Mike rip it up at da plex!!!congratulations to you also Mike great job :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

They are out practicing most days  :N
Would love a heads up next time they come over you know I enjoy those guys ;D ;D ;D

They just show up, ride and leave.  8)

Might be there this afternoon  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com