Sand Drags

Started by cj, June 07, 2011, 12:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

Hey Paul ,have you had any sand drags aftrer the MX races lately   ?

Paul_S

Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 12:59:55 AM
Hey Paul ,have you had any sand drags aftrer the MX races lately   ?


Nah, it was a bust  :(

cj

That stinks !
what kind of turnout was there on the last big weekend ,anything fast show ?

rzr ridr

Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Turnout was ok for the weekend generally, no built quads showed up for the drag racing.

patches206

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
OcalaMike got whooped by the girl! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

#6
Quote from: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
OcalaMike got whooped by the girl! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty>
Spanked him good not once but twice rolback1 rolback1 rolback1..I think he beat her once but I still gave it to her rolback1 sorry mikey :( ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

cj

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj , their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while


was she still riding the blue 700 rappy  ?

cj

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
:o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D

he must not be looking very well, havnt seen him around in almost 5 months  :dunno.gif .
oh well , I tried to offer some advice to help get his machine setup ,but i guess he takes $h!t too serious  !




patches206

Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:07:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj , their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while


was she still riding the blue 700 rappy  ?

yep!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:33:03 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
:o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D

he must not be looking very well, havnt seen him around in almost 5 months  :dunno.gif .
oh well , I tried to offer some advice to help get his machine setup ,but i guess he takes $h!t too serious  !




I was just kiddin man I herd he sold his chitt and bought a boat :o :o :o ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

cj



[/quote]I was just kiddin man I herd he sold his chitt and bought a boat :o :o :o ;D
[/quote]

That seems to be a common theme ,people selling the orv's and buying boats  :'(

Paul_S

Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 10:28:35 PM


I was just kiddin man I herd he sold his chitt and bought a boat :o :o :o ;D
[/quote]

That seems to be a common theme ,people selling the orv's and buying boats  :'(
[/quote]

Yeah I have talked to quite a few of my old customers and they have bought boats and/or are doing other things than riding. 

ocalamike

Quote from: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
OcalaMike got whooped by the girl! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty>
At least I made it out of the first round Patches!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

#14
They say boat stands for break out another thousand :o :o :o I find it best to just have a friend with a boat ;D ;D ;D mine made me happy twice...when I bought it and when I sold it ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:07:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj , their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while


was she still riding the blue 700 rappy  ?
I think it was a white 450 :dunno.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com