Memorial Day at the Motoplex

Started by Paul_S, May 13, 2011, 01:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

250rsith

Hey Paul, are there any pics from the mx race on Sunday?
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

#52
Quote from: Paul_S on May 31, 2011, 08:59:34 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 31, 2011, 08:52:16 PM
Where are all the pictures at?

TBRD is loaded with them:

http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838

http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4836
WOW AWESOMES pictures great job mindi thanks for posting those cu :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif I got some of sun coming pablo and im sure jen does too!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

WOW AWESOMES pictures great job mindi thanks for posting those cu :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif I got some of sun coming pablo and im sure jen does too!!!
[/quote]


COOL <nanaparty> <nanaparty>

To bad I missed Sat., looks like u guys had a blast!!!
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Paul_S


250rsith

That is a cool video, thanks for sharing!!!! ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 01, 2011, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 31, 2011, 11:16:52 PM
Here's a vid Jen did of the race Cu

http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html
Thanks cu :ThumbsUp.gif hey if you pause it at 0;10 check omikey out on the freestyle he loved it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

You see the shots before that cu, it looks like Matt is trying to lay an egg....that was before New kicked him in the testes too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rzr ridr

#58
 ;D ;D ;D You aint right boss rolback1 sorry Matt :( ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TRXASAURUS

fffrriiiiggginnnn awesome weekend period!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

dirtslinger

I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

rzr ridr

Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
You missed an awesome week end :( I will be glad to bro you will love it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.

Not before he takes me Josh. ???
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Quote from: patches206 on June 03, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.

Not before he takes me Josh. ???
Come on now yall gonna have to take turns ;D ;D ;D :T
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

ocalamike

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 03, 2011, 09:44:17 PM
Quote from: patches206 on June 03, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.

Not before he takes me Josh. ???
Come on now yall gonna have to take turns ;D ;D ;D :T
The heck with the both of them I wanna go again!!!!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

Actually patches should get to go first sense he missed out this time then josh 2nd and omikey gets sloppy 3rd ;D ;D ;D yall just remember it takes 2 or 3 jumps to find the sweet spot :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 04, 2011, 08:08:35 PM
Actually patches should get to go first sense he missed out this time then josh 2nd and omikey gets sloppy 3rd ;D ;D ;D yall just remember it takes 2 or 3 jumps to find the sweet spot :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Hershel you da man! <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

IRoostU

My first time at the Plex was AWESOME!  I love the 7 mile loop, cant wait to ride it again!
I know most already saw the video I made of the loop, but for those that didnt, here it is. 
After you check it out, make plans to go ride it!

7 mile loop
Mike

2007 LTR450

250rsith

Nice vid Mike, been at the plex but only at the mx track, seems I need to ride those trails, thanks for sharing!!! ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

Nice vid mike thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif Hey patches you da man for real ;D ;D ;D hey pablo first time on 7 mile loop take it easy cause she will strike you like a cobra :o ;D ;D ;D theirs certain trees that will jump right out in front of you rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Andy9933

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 05, 2011, 10:45:18 PM
Nice vid mike thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif Hey patches you da man for real ;D ;D ;D hey pablo first time on 7 mile loop take it easy cause she will strike you like a cobra :o ;D ;D ;D theirs certain trees that will jump right out in front of you rolback1

No lie
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]