Memorial Day at the Motoplex

Started by Paul_S, May 13, 2011, 09:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocalamike

Dirtslinger confiscated the sheep after Carlini dumped her. :o I'll see if he still has it.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike on May 23, 2011, 11:07:00 PM
Dirtslinger confiscated the sheep after Carlini dumped in her. :o I'll see if he still has it.

:o :o :o

john450r


TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

rzr ridr

Somebody please bring a SXS to race or I might have to race the dirt bike :o :o :o Paul can I race the dirt bike with the pee wee class?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 11:40:21 AM
Somebody please bring a SXS to race or I might have to race the dirt bike :o :o :o Paul can I race the dirt bike with the pee wee class?

They would run over your azz  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

rzr ridr

 ;D ;D I promise you that's what I was thinking when I typed that rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Awesome I will be there fri around lunch I hope ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Me between 3 and 5 depends on how the morning goes!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

TRXASAURUS

Woooot getting ready to head out. Can't wait to hang out with everyone.   Gonna be a great weekend!

And especially ALot of riding I need to catch up on!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

john450r

Heading up tonight after work see you tonight brian

patches206

Just have to wait for the kid to get out of school and will be on the way. <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

250rsith

Hye Paul, how's the weather looking? <sofa peeky>
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Paul_S


ocalamike

WOW! what a weekend!!!! Had afriggin Blast!!! Hey rzr thanks for the great time with the rzr!! That friggin freestyle ramp was crazy First time over I think I caught myself screaming like a girl but ater the first couple man what a rush!!!!!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

Omikey I agree 100% fantastic weekend great to see you again you bad mofo and you are very welcome that was fun:ThumbsUp.gif and your probably braver than me because that fmx ramp still scares the hell out off me every time I go over it :o rolback1 but I just cant get enough ??? it was great to meet you and your family patches sorry about the Carnage hope yall are ok :o :o :o we had a blast it was great seeing everyone thanks TBRD thanks Paul and Matt for another amazing weekend you guys are AWESOME :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif please don't ever stop doing this GO FREAKY FLYERS!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Thanks Paul for  outstanding hospitality and a great rider friendly and outstanding place to come together with friends and family to ride and to make new friends, there is no other place that can compare. The friendship was priceless. Rzr, O-mikey, T-Rex ( Brian and family) and all the other TBRD folks thats one for the the books thanks for the great memories.    Snackpack thanks for the help with getting the DS650 out of the mud hole in the middle frigging no place without your help I was figging screwed!!!!!!!!

P.S. RZR I wish you asked me to jump the free style ramps with you maybe next time! ;D
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

ocalamike

It was the highlight of the weekend for me and patches you know how great the weekend was. Cant wait to do it again. Been to the plex many times but this one was one of the best!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

O-Mikey I forgot you helped me get out of the mud too.  Thanks!!!!!! :o
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Patches please don't tell me I didn't ask you to go over the fmx  :( im so sorry I would love to hear you scream like omikey :o :o rolback1 <sofa peeky> I hope you know you can just come hop on the RZR anytime I was having so much fun I forgot about everybody ;D ;D ;D when Paul lets me hit the ramp I just loose my mind :P ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

Quote from: patches206 on May 29, 2011, 08:22:48 PM
O-Mikey I forgot you helped me get out of the mud too.  Thanks!!!!!! :o
No problem my brotha! You would do the same for me!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

john450r

Thanks for a great weekend as allways Paul and Matt great seeing you guys again cant wait to do it again

TRXASAURUS

Awesome awesome weekend!!

Thanks to everyone!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

OPowersports

Where are all the pictures at?
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com