At the Track?

Started by LostCause, May 23, 2011, 03:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I am trying to get someone to be a track side parts vender.  If I can make this happen what are some of the things that are most needed on race and practice days?  And if we can get someone will ya ll use them?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

johndoe83

Tons of nuts and bolts!!!

Tire repair kits!

Zip ties!

master links!

Thats a good start.

LostCause

Thanks for the feed back.  The more I get the more I can make sure that the vendor will bring. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

250rsith

Air Filters
Oil Filters & Oils
Number plates & numbers
Spark Plugs
Kill switch for new riders

I guess these will come handy also
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com