Bin Laden

Started by FishaHallic, May 10, 2011, 02:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Got this one off of another forum

My new favorite drink is the Bin Laden...it's Two Shots and a SPLASH of water

big-daddy

Old joke fish...... ::) posted on this forum 4 days ago
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FishaHallic

Oops, your right, I read that thread but it must have been posted after I read it, still a good joke though

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member