New and Looking to start riding.

Started by ibtravis, May 09, 2011, 06:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibtravis

Please contact me with places to ride. I have only ever been to l-cross, redneckyachtclub, okeechobee mudfest, and triple canopy ranch.
Looking to take my toys out!

Thunderdually

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

mtbatvrider

If your looking to ride dirty foot mud adventures is awesome! I been there 3 times and it gets better every time. The camping is great and price is right. We are heading up there Memorial Weekend if you want to you can follow us there!! I also live in broward county. Also we went looking for an area this weekend that was close by maybe going out there Sunday to check it out!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty>

zman03

 S.W.137 ave & 8st   in Miami   take Tamiami Trail west to sw 137ave make a right and look to your left   and enjoy the woods for free!!! ;D  If you go sunday I might see you there! ::)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

mtbatvrider

Thanks Zman I might be out there!!! What do you ride?

johndoe83

Dirty foot adventures is deffinetly worth the trip.

If you like those other places youll really like Dirty foot.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com