Start Looking......

Started by LostCause, April 30, 2011, 12:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I am in the process of forming a small 4 race series that will run later in the year.  Working on securing tracks and sponsors at this time.  More information will follow as dates and sponsors are secured. 
The format will be a little different than what we are use to but I think everyone will like it. 
Time frame will be from November to January.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

#1
As of now I have locations picked and just working on securing dates.

Opener will be at Sunshine
Round 2 new track -- Dirty Foot (Still talking with Rick Todd)
Round 3 -- Motoplex  (This will be a special event)
Round 4 -- MX of Marion County

Now to start working on Sponsors
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Paul_S

Looking forward to hosting another SSQSA race....it's been too long Brett  ;)

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

I'll have Dirty Foot's track in superb shape by then.
Looking forward to it!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LostCause

Great JT!

You know what the riders like and expect.  Make it a top notch track like I know you will!

Thanks!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ida_Mann

I'm excited about this as well, I'd like to get out there for some photos
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com