where did everybody go?

Started by nsurance, April 29, 2011, 12:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsurance

It has been a while since I've been on this site and I am wondering where everybody is? I used to spend a lot of time keeping up with everyone, now there aren't many current post.

trx#9

I think everyone has been hanging at the Fuzzy Pickle!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

But Erik, you put on such a nice show!  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 29, 2011, 02:30:42 PM
But Erik, you put on such a nice show!  ;)
Thank you, my number one tipper!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

ArcticCat

I don't know. I've been busy keeping up with myself!