NEW NEW Holy Lands Ride and Cleanup!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 11, 2005, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaBeaterSFL

I am truely a light wieght, only drink a dozen or so times in a year. Dont drink, dont smoke, but I do ATV & fish. LOL
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

CAOSPOP

Hey guys im sorry i wont be able to make this one gotta work and take my lil girl to a party this weekend. I hope to make it to the next one. Manny  [smiley=Cry.gif]

atvdad6

QuoteI work Sat, but still going Sunday. You need a license, they do ask out there. If you already don't know you can get one from a bait store, Bass Pro or Wal Mart.
In fla you can wait until your getting on the boat and call 888-347-4356 24hr/day and order your license.It works great! That way , if you have nasty weather or something comes up last minute you haven't bought the license. Remember , it good for 1 yr from the date of purchase

HondaBeaterSFL

Thats awsome, never heard about that before now. Thanks for da info
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

brett711

you are single, what about your boyfriend
2007 honda rancher

MuddyGurl101

Quoteyou are single, what about your boyfriend

Don't got one no more. FREE AS A BIRD! ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

HondaBeaterSFL

For a minute there I thought he was asking me ? jk

I am just getting used to being single again, after living together with someone for almost 8 years. Kinda lonely sometimes, and haven't dated in like 9 years. So its kinda different to be completely alone now. (ok enough of that)

Muddy how did the house hunting go, did you get a place?
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

Hey Chris, when did they bust them speeding? This is Dan from Sunday, shorter heavier guy with the red Rancher that you met at the end of the day (washing the bikes at the boat ramp)
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

DarkFireDragon

04' Yamaha BearTracker Steel Blue

"A fool will learn nothing from a wise man, but A wise man wil learn much from a fool"

HondaBeaterSFL

I-27 at the Broward/Palm beach county line, west side of road. there is a sign.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

DarkFireDragon

Youch thats way down there isnt it? palm beach
04' Yamaha BearTracker Steel Blue

"A fool will learn nothing from a wise man, but A wise man wil learn much from a fool"

Asphaltdragon

#238
QuoteHey Chris, when did they bust them speeding? This is Dan from Sunday, shorter heavier guy with the red Rancher that you met at the end of the day (washing the bikes at the boat ramp)

hey dude!! they got nailed about 1pm that day
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

HondaBeaterSFL

I will tell all my buddies that go out there to be careful, and slow down. Thanks for the info.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Yea it does get lonely now!  :'(

Haven't found a place because I am scared to sign a lease without someone else on it because I have to get a roommate. But I am picky because I can't leave with girls.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteYea it does get lonely now!  :'(

Haven't found a place because I am scared to sign a lease without someone else on it because I have to get a roommate. But I am picky because I can't leave with girls.

Seems like you have a real quagmire to deal with. I say take a chance, go out and get that apartment/condo you want. Get the roommate later.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

dmljohnson

dam chris...you got that shot.....yea i saw them writing bout 6 tickets afterwards.....these guys are out there ppl...and they are not making make joke......
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com