Memorial Weekend Bash

Started by Dirty Foot Adventures, April 18, 2011, 04:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Foot Adventures

More FUN than you can handle

Thunderdually

Sounds like it will be a great weekend.. Count us in..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Dirty Foot Adventures

All of our dealers are stepping this up.......

there will be many giveaways including:

Goolges
Shirts
Helmets
Gloves
and Gift Certificates, Barneys has already thrown 2-$50 gift certificates into the pot

I am going around the dealers this week and next to pick up the items for the scavenger hunt.  I will post up more soon.
More FUN than you can handle

greenmachine

Geno,
I was at Grannys in Sarasota Tuesday and the guy there said they had Polaris interested in doing an event at DFA. He was saying you went there and they were all excited about promoting the park. I re-enforced how great the park was for all types of OHV's they sell and asked that he mention it to all quads, dirtbikes, utv's sold. He said he already does.

Dirty Foot Adventures

Steve did you speak with Brad Drake from Grannys?  They are a participating dealer and do well for us. They are tied for the lead with the contest that we have going with the dealers.  I was just there yesterday restocking the fliers for them.
More FUN than you can handle

greenmachine

not sure on the name. It was a guy at the parts counter.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com