Dirty Foot and RTR Performance

Started by RTR_380/450R, April 10, 2011, 12:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

I want the opportunity to thank Dirty Foot Adventures for all of the effort that they have put into making their facility one of the top
riding places that I have encountered! Most of you know me and by saying that... most of you know that I have been racing and riding for over 30 years
(since I was 7)!
Dirty Foot Adventures has put a lot of time and effort into making their facility a very safe, very family oriented, and premier riding places you could
hope for.
Their XC courses are amazingly done!
Their Sand Drag is the best that I have seen in Florida.
Their open Trails are the safest that you could encounter.
Their Camping facilities are extremely clean, well maintained, and positioned very well within the park.
Bike wash down stations!
A superbly clean swimming hole with zip lines, rope swings, and a 12' deep bottom.
Mud riding areas.
Pee Wee track!

AND SOON TO COME..... Another MONSTER surprise that will put Dirty Foot on the map as being the PREMIER riding spot in Central Florida!!!

We at RTR Performance are proud to be the Sponsored performance shop and proud to be part of the Dirty Foot family!!

JT

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Dirty Foot Adventures

Thanks for the great review Jason, now get working on that surprise  ;)


We too are proud to have chosen RTR Performance Engines as our Preferred Performance Engine Builder knowing their capabilities and customer service!
More FUN than you can handle

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com