Stewart Arrested!

Started by duroc825, March 29, 2011, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Black and White!? Seriously?
It would probably be better if everyone bit their tongue despite what further comments they want to make.

Besides, Its not that I dont like black people!!
I just dont like Rob!!
Punk!!!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

But I do love you JT... just not in your gay kinda way  :R
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Anoriginal

I have to admit. I am prejudice.



Against azzholes.  ;D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

TNTaylor

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 01, 2011, 09:01:30 AM
I have to admit. I am prejudice.



Against azzholes.  ;D

me too and they come in all colors..... 8)
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

TNTaylor

I don't care much for Muslims either.  Unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to meet a good one yet....
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: TNTaylor on April 01, 2011, 09:44:19 AM
I don't care much for Muslims either.  Unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to meet a good one yet....


Yeah they're like lawyers. I've heard of good ones but good luck finding one ! maybe they're both busy riding unicorns and counting gold with leprechauns at theend of the rainbow ?

Present company being the exception of course Anoriginal ( cough - yeah right - cough )

Lol
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 01, 2011, 02:22:24 PM
Quote from: TNTaylor on April 01, 2011, 09:44:19 AM
I don't care much for Muslims either.  Unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to meet a good one yet....


Yeah they're like lawyers. I've heard of good ones but good luck finding one ! maybe they're both busy riding unicorns and counting gold with leprechauns at theend of the rainbow ?

Present company being the exception of course Anoriginal ( cough - yeah right - cough )

Lol

My unicorn poops rainbow glitter too.   ;D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

miker


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com