Omega Ranch ATV Park

Started by Omega Ranch atv park, February 11, 2011, 04:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega Ranch atv park

March 4,5,6 trails ,camping,ultimate ATV challenge,fast track,kid coarse ,hot showers,door prizes, food,and miles of mud and trails,located on state road 44 between deland and New Smyrna Beach.5 miles west of I-95

QuadMAN2k5

I wanna go!  Anyone wanna ride that weekend???
muddin is the shiat!

Omega Ranch atv park

Quote from: QuadMAN2k5 on February 11, 2011, 06:37:37 PM
I wanna go!  Anyone wanna ride that weekend???
Cool, glad to here it ,there will be alot of fun there.Tell your friends.we should have our web site up soon
www.omegaranchatvpark.com what kind of machine do you ride??

Chillinthemost

Where is the property located? It sounds like you are catering to sport quads and not just the mudders.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

QuadMAN2k5

Quote from: Omega Ranch atv park on February 11, 2011, 07:05:52 PM
Quote from: QuadMAN2k5 on February 11, 2011, 06:37:37 PM
I wanna go!  Anyone wanna ride that weekend???
Cool, glad to here it ,there will be alot of fun there.Tell your friends.we should have our web site up soon
www.omegaranchatvpark.com what kind of machine do you ride??


I ride a 400EX, mostly trail riding and a liil mud...
muddin is the shiat!

Omega Ranch atv park

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 11, 2011, 07:12:59 PM
Where is the property located? It sounds like you are catering to sport quads and not just the mudders.
about 5 miles west of I-95 on state road 44 across the road from the Volusia gun club.There are areas for sport quads,but are miles of trails and alot of mud pits and trails.the track I talked about is ablast.We road it for hours last weekend.700 Suzuki with 27'' tires,660 rhino,800 razor,500 Polaris scrambler 4x4,sportsman 500 4x4,450 Honda 4x4.Now that I think about it all were 4x4.But it would had been fun on my 500 predator too.The other course is an atv, utv  challenge course that has many obstacles to go over and through

T2

This sounds like it can have potential whats the cost to get in there? We need some riding areas that a sport quad can ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Omega Ranch atv park

Quote from: T2 on February 12, 2011, 11:39:55 AM
This sounds like it can have potential whats the cost to get in there? We need some riding areas that a sport quad can ride.
friday march 4,4pm till sunday march 6 at 6pm,cost $35.00/person

MedicMudder

sounds funn I went the web site ,not working :(
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Omega Ranch atv park

Quote from: MedicMudder on February 12, 2011, 01:23:26 PM
sounds funn I went the web site ,not working
yea, i just checked too,I'll let you know

strubby

I'll let you guys know how it is on a sport quad. My whole group is sports and we can't wait for a local place to ride, that's marked, has rules and is maintained. As I said before, if you guys need any help, pointers or opinions from the sport crowd, let us know! PM me or Baileygunns if you haven't already. A place that caters to ALL bikes is just what we need on the east coast...
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Back in Black

Is it open only some weekends or all weekends?

ShortBusHEMI

Quote from: strubby on February 15, 2011, 06:04:24 PM
I'll let you guys know how it is on a sport quad. My whole group is sports and we can't wait for a local place to ride, that's marked, has rules and is maintained. As I said before, if you guys need any help, pointers or opinions from the sport crowd, let us know! PM me or Baileygunns if you haven't already. A place that caters to ALL bikes is just what we need on the east coast...
me and a couple friends will be there this weekend.. 2 of us have sport quads the other has a grizzly 450 4x4.. i hope they have a sand pit to play around in
08 TRX450ER

Omega Ranch atv park

Quote from: Back in Black on March 28, 2011, 09:12:52 PM
Is it open only some weekends or all wee
open one weekend a month for right now

99cobra281

Do any of you guys who went here have any feedback or pics? Thanks.
Grizzly 700 - 2" Xtreme lift, 29.5 Swamp Lites, Performance ATV snorkle, Gorilla Rad. kit, 4500 lb Viper w/ Synthetic line, and Thumbuddy (best $13 ever spent)

Omega Ranch atv park

go to the web site www.omegaranchatvpark.com alot of imfo there
go to omega ranch face book
go to where to ride on atvflorida.com
give me a call if you want 386-209-3940
we have a ride this weekend April 29,30,May 1st

come out and see us ,thanks for the questions

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com