New ESPN Article Added in News Section.

Started by mrbones, May 02, 2005, 11:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I posted a new news article in the News section.

http://www.atvflorida.com/atvnews-033105.shtml

ESPN will have an ATV event as part of the Great Outdoor games this summer in Orlando. So check it out.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

apkkfx400

mr bones, did you catch the article about croom in florida outdoor-a supplement to the orlando sentinel-atvflorida.com was mentioned in article-pretty cool!!

Ida_Mann

yeah, Honda328i scanned it and I have it as a PDF.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

Yes. Liv2ride mailed me a copy. I'm going to contact them for permission to reprint it on the site. Very cool.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mrs.Nightbreed

I read up that ESPN thing. As for riders , it is Pro Invite only. All the pros will be there!!!! Have you heard anything about how to get tickets to go see it?

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 02, 2005, 01:44:41 PM
yeah, Honda328i scanned it and I have it as a PDF.

Id@

I wanted to do it in color, so it is a large file.  If anyone wants it still, send me a message.

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com