Group ride at Hard Rock  5/21/05

Started by LostCause, May 10, 2005, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Quoteeast Orlando,north of the airport

I'm coming from downtown, we could caravan.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ride1Rob

QuoteI'm coming from downtown, we could caravan.

Id@


You guys need to hook up w/ ZX12R and BlindKaeta. They're in Debary and Lake Mary. Felix is supposed to get w/ ZX12R and make the trek over.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

come to think of it,,,,I might be going up the night before and staying in Salt Springs,,,,so nevermind.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mudrat

We (Blindkeata) will be leaving from the Apopka area Saturday AM if anyone needs a ride we should have room on the Trailer!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

ATOMCRF450

#54
QuoteOk-
So we have Lawn_man mx and Holeshot36 not going

Add Felix_z-4, Kev96 and Mudrat

That gives us 18.

Yall ready to ride out?

Where you comin from Felix?


I'M GOING!

That makes 19
 :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)




YFZ450-Tampa

Well if you guys count 19, I'll be the 20th, and I'm talking with a couple of friends that will be a nice group
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

felix_z-4


YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Felix, at what time are you guys getting to the track ???
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LostCause

#58
Gates will open around 9:30am.  Will be ariving soon after that.  Be ready to ride at 10:15.  We can meet at my rig.  Look for the Black Work and Play with Truning Wheel Rv on the side.

Going to be a blast.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YFZ450-Tampa

Cool deal, I'll look for you guys, I'll be driving a blue Exporer with a white and red YFZ, can't wait   ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

dreth

ohyea! well yall just go off and have fun! see if i care ;)

Ida_Mann

Quoteohyea! well yall just go off and have fun! see if i care ;)

aint you left yet? I for one and tired of you complaining about all of us working stiffs going out and having fun on one of our TWO days off when you are leaving for a WEEK or so with your quad on VACATION.  :-*  ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ride1Rob

QuoteCool deal, I'll look for you guys, I'll be driving a blue Exporer with a white and red YFZ, can't wait   ;D


Hey!!! That's my bike >:(. But I'll be driving a Green Tahoe. Will have a few w/ myself and LostCause. Maybe AtomCRF450 can give us some technique tips on jumping ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

ATOMCRF450

Sounds good to me. I will be there early.
 8)


310R_Dude

#64
It's down to just 2 days left then, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

cya's out there.

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

dreth

Quoteaint you left yet? I for one and tired of you complaining about all of us working stiffs going out and having fun on one of our TWO days off when you are leaving for a WEEK or so with your quad on VACATION.  :-*  ;D

Id@


nope and i will keep complaining until i leave ;D

blindkaeta

Anyone have directions or an address on how to get to this place... ???

YFZ450-Tampa

Go to www.Hardrockmx.com they have good the direction on their site
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

01ZX12R

 Hard Rock Cycle Park
 6849 NW Gainesville Rd.
 Ocala, Fl. 34475

 Exit 358 off of 75 (NW77th St.) then go east till you come to NW Gainesville Rd then make a right(south) and go till you come to 6849. Looks like it is just a few miles off of 75
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

felix_z-4

I'll bring my small grill, anyone is also welcome to use it.just bring something to put on it.Where's the BEEF?? See Ya!!

310R_Dude

Well, the quad was ready buuuut, I rode at Bartow last
night so now I gotsta go clean it up again. This is gonna
be kewl. Cyaaaaaaaa's out there tomorrow eveyone.

Be koo,
Dano

P.S.
I drive a white Frontier and have a blue YFZ, #39.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Ride1Rob

My bikes still needs the oil changed from last ride. Getting ready to head to the shop in a bit. She'll be ready b/f the day is out. RIDE IS TOMORROW LADIES

We've got one that's trying to back out. Apparently he doesn't have enough money to come. He's got a ride on a trailor w/ someone else, told him everytime I eat/ he eats, all he needs is the fee to get in $25. Wassup ATVALTZ (Brandon) the self proclaimed "Mr MotoX".
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

310R_Dude

QuoteMy bikes still needs the oil changed from last ride. Getting ready to head to the shop in a bit. She'll be ready b/f the day is out. RIDE IS TOMORROW LADIES

We've got one that's trying to back out. Apparently he doesn't have enough money to come. He's got a ride on a trailor w/ someone else, told him everytime I eat/ he eats, all he needs is the fee to get in $25. Wassup ATVALTZ (Brandon) the self proclaimed "Mr MotoX".


We could all chip in and pay for him?! LOL  Would be like little more than 1.00 a person. Hehe.  NO backing out, nope... not gonna have that.  

Of course I am taking the liberty to volunteer everyone to "chip in", which I have no right to do!!! If it was me I would just go without eating for a couple of days yeah that should be enough!

Take care,
Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

mudrat

#73
We will be in a White Ford F250 SD, with a 16' Deckover Alum. trailer on the back, should have 1 orange KFX, one Grey KFX, 1 white 250r and 1 green Polaris 90 on board!

Where is everyone going to park??
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Dano, I also went to Bartow last night, this was my first time up to this track, and no to tell that I haven't been in MX tracks that much, I was feeling good specially at the last practice, by that time you guys where gone, but I had a good time, that last jump on the back is nice, I went all the way in the last 4 laps I did, I hope that  practice  help me some for tomorrow's ride. ;D
See you guys there !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com