Rugged Warrior

Started by Dirty Foot Adventures, March 09, 2011, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Foot Adventures

We have partnered up with Rugged Warrior to bring to our facility the Rugged Warrior Challenge. They will be there September 9th-11th. Many more details to come such as live bands, etc. If you register for the race prior to the end of March you will get an early registration discount as well as an additional $5 off. Please contact us for the promo code.

www.ruggedwarrior.com

Here is the best part, part of our agreement with them is that we will have permanent power at our facility. We plan to have this completed by the end of July but hope for sooner

Are you a Rugged Warrior?
More FUN than you can handle

greenmachine


Dirty Foot Adventures

Quote from: greenmachine on March 10, 2011, 08:03:21 AM
as in rv hookups? ;D

Very Probable although a time frame is undetermined at this time
More FUN than you can handle

greenmachine

Quote from: Dirty Foot Adventures on March 10, 2011, 08:05:14 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on March 10, 2011, 08:03:21 AM
as in rv hookups? ;D

Very Probable although a time frame is undetermined at this time
hookups will put DF over the top. It would also add revenue because I would much rather pay for electric than gas all weekend as I am sure most would who owns a toyhauler. I could see the attendance jumping dramatically with hookups.
Good luck!

Dirty Foot Adventures

Quote from: greenmachine on March 10, 2011, 08:11:36 AM
Quote from: Dirty Foot Adventures on March 10, 2011, 08:05:14 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on March 10, 2011, 08:03:21 AM
as in rv hookups? ;D

Very Probable although a time frame is undetermined at this time
hookups will put DF over the top. It would also add revenue because I would much rather pay for electric than gas all weekend as I am sure most would who owns a toyhauler. I could see the attendance jumping dramatically with hookups.
Good luck!

It is definitely coming Steve!!!!!!! 
More FUN than you can handle

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com