Honda Recalls on 2004-2005 atvs

Started by americanhighlander, May 01, 2005, 10:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 :o

Here's web site   I just went there
saw  the letter.I'm glad i didn't bought 2004 rancher.I might get 2003 instead  and but if i get 2004 model I make sure I get it recalled for free.That might help some 2004 models go down on kbb prices or nadaguides prices in next follow few months. :D ;D

//%20http://powersports.honda.com/the_story/press/release/?Year=2005&TargetURL=Press_Release/Press_20099.asp
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

8up

Yeah we got letters for both of our bikes. They said that the tierod ends could come loose.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

TRX350_On_The_Rack

If recalls really made a difference in prices than GM vehicles would be cheaper than a Big Mac. I haven't heard anything about accidents and the 2004-2005 TRX models, so I can only assume Honda is taking care of the problem before it becomes a problem. Go Honda! ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

yunt2ride

QuoteIf recalls really made a difference in prices than GM vehicles would be cheaper than a Big Mac. I haven't heard anything about accidents and the 2004-2005 TRX models, so I can only assume Honda is taking care of the problem before it becomes a problem. Go Honda! ;D


That does not make any sense at all. Every manufacturer of almost every item has recalls. Look on the bulliten board at your local Wal-Mart store.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dmljohnson

yup..thats what i heard.....i got a letter but i dump it....lol..heard the will make you an appointment to bring it in....
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteThat does not make any sense at all. Every manufacturer of almost every item has recalls. Look on the bulliten board at your local Wal-Mart store.

Just using GM as an example because of the attention they have been getting on the news. That and Ford RULES! ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Moose

I just called Honda about mine, get this, the dealer I got it from never told Honda about the sale, I wasn't on their list, I am now. Anyway, my 04 model isn't on the recall list. Only certan models of certain years are on the list. You need to call in your VIN number if you haven't heard anything.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

americanhighlander

#7
 ;D here's  web site   i got off  atvoutdoors.net

this hads all recalled years  on  atvs.even the current one
we are talking about now.

http://www.atvonlinemagazine.com/recall_problems/atv_recall.html

so bookmark this site.

thanks,
amhighlander
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I didn't see anything on the Eiger getting the throttle stuck wide open in reverse ;D

Which reminds me. Haven't seen a post from SoFlaEiger lately.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

#9
QuoteI didn't see anything on the Eiger getting the throttle stuck wide open in reverse ;D

Which reminds me. Haven't seen a post from SoFlaEiger lately.

Brian aka SoFlaEiger is in NC for 2 months.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

apkkfx400

ford does rule-it rules the amount of unattended, engine off
key out of ignition fires---is it, could it be proof of spontaneous combustion-recall on a recall-now that's bad.
 [smiley=Dead.gif]

renmus

recalls for all makes can be found at
http://www.recall.org
Look under Sports/Exercise
Also good site to check everything else you buy

renmus


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com