Official Motoplex Team Endurance Race Thread - October 17th 2009

Started by Paul_S, July 08, 2009, 04:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


Shawn

Im in for this race! Ive been training hard eating lots of cream puffs so yall better be ready 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206


Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 28, 2011, 05:55:23 PM
4 days until Oct. 17th 2009? 

LOL, I was thinking the same thing Matt, but you can't fault his enthusiasm  ;)

Chillinthemost

No doubt, Paul. John and his family are the most enthusiastic ATVers that I know. Makes me jealous.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

john450r


Andy9933

I wish it was a repeat of the 8 hour, That was the best race ever. the conditions were PERFECT and it was the best coures too!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com