MUD MUCKERS MARCH 2011

Started by BamaGirl, February 25, 2011, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaGirl

Anyone going to Mud Muckers next month?  It's been a while since we've been there so I'm not sure if it's wet or dry.  Trying to get a few small things done to my ATV before then.
2006 700 Arctic Cat
Radiator up'd
Custom BSk Snorkel
HMF Exhaust
28" Laws

I_N_3

I plan on attending. I think it all depends on how much rain they get between now and the 18th.

Check their website there is a phone #  for a gentleman named Billy. You can ask him for condition updates.

www.mudmuckers.com
KiNG QuAD 750

BamaGirl

I will.  Thanks so much for the information.
2006 700 Arctic Cat
Radiator up'd
Custom BSk Snorkel
HMF Exhaust
28" Laws

Dixie Normous

Me and the wifey will be there on saturday am and will ride until 1 or 2 pm....I have to work that night so we wont be there all day.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

abrady

me and the wife will be there on the 20th.
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Dixie Normous

Quote from: abrady on February 26, 2011, 10:12:26 PM
me and the wife will be there on the 20th.

cool, all you guys wanna meet up again? I'm gonna have my wife on the back so I won't be doing too much crazy stuff. Also letcha boyz know that just incase they need to be drug out of the deep water again, I'll be there! ha ha

Did the one guy get all the water out of his bike?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

abrady

what day are you going? we will be there sunday. im game to hook up and ride. dont know about the others havent talked to any of them but i will have to see. call me
o9 550 H1, mudlites