speedweeks

Started by dirtysouthmotorsports, February 13, 2011, 12:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtysouthmotorsports

will they be runing a quad class at daytona??

2 wheeled flat tracker

Good Morning Tyler,
Speed Week is a term used to describe the car racing that takes place ay Daytona which is happening now, I think your asking about Bike Wk which happens the first wk of March, please check the http://stevenaceracing.com/mcatv.html
website for info on all races happening during bike wk that are flat track related, I know he is having a TT on wed Mar 9 at OMS but not sure about quad classes.

Best Regards
Shawn

dirtysouthmotorsports

thanks i will  look it up

jharv24

tyler, they are not running atv in daytona, fl or savannah ,ga during bikeweek .. i have already e-mailed them and asked about it and steve replied that they have tried to run atvs there a few times andhave not had any luck with the turn out .. he asked how many more quads i could get up to run in daytona and savannah. SO IF ANY ONE CAN MAKE IT OR WANTS TO RUN ATVS IN DAYTONA OR SAVANNAH PLEASE SPEAK UP SO I CAN LET THEM KNOW .  And maybe if enough of us want to go and are for sure we can then maybe they will run quad classes just depends on the attendance. he also told me that he has some guys from tennessee that want to run quads also down there . But lets just see how many we can round up..
JONATHAN HARVIN

Scott270r

So that leaves the TT race on Wednesday, March 9th. Who all is coming to this race?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

cj

They ARE running quads in GA , Volusia X2 , and TT at OMS (Thunderbowl) ,their just not running them at Daytona Speedway.
I spoke with Nace and he confirmed it .
We are going to try and make a few,   GA ,Volusia,and TT at Thunderbowl.

dirtysouthmotorsports

is the quad race at volusia on the big track or the go kart track nxt to it?

cj

I believe its on the 1/2 mile track, but I'm not 100% positive I will find out tomorrow.


cj

monday's race at Volusia Speedway is on the 1/2 mile ,tuesdays racing will be on the smaller track.

dirtysouthmotorsports