Trail cutting crew in Miami

Started by zman03, February 13, 2011, 08:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

 ;D Im puttin together a trail cuttin crew so pm me your # if you wanna cut some trails in Miami!!! ;D        riders prefered for trail cuttin!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

what if I offer night rides or ride time in exchange for trail cuttin?   anyone interested?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Over 100 views and no one wants to ride trails in south florida? :'(    I guess thats why there's nowhere to ride?  LACK OF ENTHUSIAST?  or ENTHUSIASM?   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

if they are trails thru the swamp i be more than happy to help
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

Dry trails only sorry no mud :'(     but if you help me cut trails I'll buy the beer!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

rdm225

I will help you with cutting trails what location?

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

TNTaylor

What are you using to cut the trails and when are you planning to do it.  I may help.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

zman03

Its all dead mallaluca and nice australian pines. The pines we will go around and the mallaluca you can knock over with one hand. if need be I will use a chainsaw but I welcome you to meet me at the site and I'll show you how simple this will be ;) Everyone that I have shown the site too cant believe how easy it is and how spread out the trees are so trail cutting will be easy! ;) 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

TNTaylor

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

zman03

I got 3-5 people I would like to get 10 to start, alotta people say they'll go but never show!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

need deep wet nasty dirty holes and trails and more will help
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

ACFYZ250

Hey Z That sounds cool i always thought about that trail cutting is it hard or what ? I used to play airsoft in that area aswell lots of fun but this was is 05 so times past! id be down but needs to be in advanced hopefully get my lazy cuz to! well see how it goes let me now whats up id like in also if it were a nice crew out their

zman03

I hope to be able to meet with the trail cutting crew first before we start any cutting to go over a couple of important things like (safety,trail design,). Safety will probably be the most important because I dont want anyone to get hurt including myself. I also want to make sure the trail being cut is safe for the ones who are gonna use it. I am probably gonna meet out there sometime either next weekend or the one after that.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

bwilliams31


cr500pro


Anoriginal

Quote from: cr500pro on October 06, 2013, 08:59:36 AM
what is,trail cutting?

It is when you cut a new trail.

Its also a thread over 2.5 years old.

Its also above your intelligence level.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

patches206

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 06, 2013, 09:58:50 PM
Quote from: cr500pro on October 06, 2013, 08:59:36 AM
what is,trail cutting?

It is when you cut a new trail.

Its also a thread over 2.5 years old.

Its also above your intelligence level.

Anoriginal play nice now! :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

saturday were meeting to mark out a new(dry) trail through the woods.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

cr500pro

 i ask a simple question and i get attacked ,,hey ( Anoriginal),u know what im gonna pray 4 tonite n every other after that till it happens ..that while ur at work having the worst day of your life,u get a phone call that ur whole family was riped to peaces in a fiery car crash,that they get so burnt,that nither you or anybody can identify there peace of sh*t bodies..... ;D :) :-*

greenmachine

It was a good answer! I mean what kind of dual sport trail rider, as you claim to be, don't know what "trail cutting " means? Are you really that stupid? Wait that was a dumb question ::)

cr500pro

my understanding of trail cutting, it just riding into the woods,making ur own trail thru the forest as u ride..do u guys actualy got with a chain saw cutting a trail?

zman03

most of the trees in the way are small some we cut with a chainsaw ,the rest we can go around. we also mark the trees we dont cut so we have a marked path for easy and safer use.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com