Anyone up for Bartow MX on Thursday 2-17-10

Started by RaptorRidin, February 15, 2011, 04:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRidin

My friend Charlie and myself will be out at Bartow Motocross from around 4 until we are too sore to ride.
I got a new G-Force axle and rode on Sunday with a lowered tire pressure and I did quite well, in comparison to last time.
I had over-pressured tires and a shorter stock axle. Now I'm clearing most tabletops and sets of doubles.
FYI, Bartow has supercross and motocross to ride on, and when it gets busy, they do class divisions as appropriate.
Looking for a few new friends to hit the track w/ and learn some tricks and techniques to master the track.
My email would be the best way to contact me, for I forget to check ATV Florida -- andrew.lenigan@hotmail.com
Just let me know if you're interested, and I'll see you there!
Have a good day,
Andrew
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

greenmachine

We were there Sunday, awesome day for riding. My son was on the white blaster. We will be going on Sundays this month.

RaptorRidin

What a coincidence, I was there sunday from about 1-330.
Not sure I noticed you guys. What did you ride?
Next time I go out there, I'll try to post on here and I'll park w/ you guys.
Always looking for new friends to ride with, especially motocross (im a noob)
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

jayman

greenmachine has a son that races on a blaster.  He actually just moved up from a mini quad.  His son, Cody said to catch him if you can lol.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

greenmachine

#4
Quote from: RaptorRidin on February 16, 2011, 07:52:43 PM
What a coincidence, I was there sunday from about 1-330.
Not sure I noticed you guys. What did you ride?
Next time I go out there, I'll try to post on here and I'll park w/ you guys.
Always looking for new friends to ride with, especially motocross (im a noob)
I dont ride, just wrench and watch, my son is 12 and races a blaster. I think you are on a rappy 350 right?
He rides this:

RaptorRidin

thats B/A!!! My bike is stock apart from: rear tires (20x10x9 dunlop) GYTR air filter, t04 exhaust and a new axle. it was fun yesterday!! i smashed my knees pretty bad again though. im gonna start wearing knee pads. haha
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com