My Quad was stolen!! Need some help! $1000 reward!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, February 10, 2011, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Need help fellas.
Just finished a ground up rebuild on my race bike Saturday night. New or rebuilt everything.
Tuesday morning around 4:00 AM, someone broke into the side door of my garage, pulled the garage realease and rolled my quad out. This is disturbing for 2 reasons. I just finished her after working for 10 months to afford the money and time to build her the way I always wanted and the fact that someone cam into my home while Candace and I were sleeping!! Not to mention that I have been rehabbing my knee after complete reconstruction in hopes to get back into the saddle and get fast again.
If you have ever had "your baby" stolen from you, then you know that I cant even describe what it feels like. Its not like I can just go buy another one.
I live in Sebring. My hopes are that it is still in Sebring or the surrounding towns. If it is, then I can find it.
Im attaching a pic of before the rebuild. I didnt get a chance to take some pics after the rebuild. Some things are different.
It now has a Black Walsh Swingarm that was Jeremy Lawson's "Sweet 16" swingarm.
It has Sweet 16 plate welded into the swingarm. A few other things are different, but the overall look is the same. I am sure that they have removed the graphics kit and my number plates with my name on them.
06 Honda TRX450R. White plastics with everything else powdercoated black. Fox shocks, etc;

$1000 reward to the recovery of or any information leading to the recovery of this quad.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ride1Rob

Why I didn't get any doors or windows added to my garage when it was built. Someone that you know either got ur bike or had something to do with it. Hope you get it back.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Andy9933

That really sucks. Johnny Gallagher just posted his stolen out of ormond beach.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

yfz122

I doubt I will get lucky twice. This time someone will get hurt if I find it. Man, Woman or child. You count on that brother.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: yfz122 on February 11, 2011, 12:41:42 AM
I doubt I will get lucky twice. This time someone will get hurt if I find it. Man, Woman or child. You count on that brother.

Thanks brother! If it stays here in Highland County, then we can find it!
Put the word out.

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

jayman

so sorry to hear this JT.....we will keep a look out for it here in Tampa!!!!!!!!!!! :box.gif
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

patches206

WTF thieves suck.   I will keep an eye open at Croom and Rancho.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 11, 2011, 02:41:57 AM
Check with Brandon George!

I dont even think that he is around anymore. Besides, Brandon is deathly afraid that I will break him in half.

Rob,
I absolutely know that it is either someone that knows me or someone that lives right around me.  I only finished
rebuilding her a couple weeks ago and only had her running this past Saturday. The only time that she was on display for
anybody to know that I had it in my garage was Sunday. I had it out in the yard so we could have the garage for barbeque.
Im sure someone drove by and saw her sitting out. If it stays in Highland County, then I will find it.
When I do, my anger management coach is going to be dissapointed in me.

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

Does your garage sit on the same side of your house as the master bedroom? Also, was your garage door kicked in or did it take alot of force to make entry? How many people were at your house the day of the barbeque?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

hatchdemon89

I think it was probably someone who knows you who had taken it.Ive heard stories of people down south florida going north to steal stuff their known for it.Ill keep an eye out also over here east south side for you.
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

KAW3604x4

Wow! This is too close to home for this to be starting.  >:(

Let's hope you find it!
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

JOE3504x4

That really Sucks, Ill keep an eye out for it... Do you have insurance??
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

greenmachine

do you have a dog? If someone entered my garage I know my dog would bark and then they would meet Mr Ruger.
Good luck man I hope I never have to feel your pain. Hope if you do find it she is still in one piece and ready to race.

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 11, 2011, 02:58:19 PM
Does your garage sit on the same side of your house as the master bedroom? Also, was your garage door kicked in or did it take alot of force to make entry? How many people were at your house the day of the barbeque?

It seems as if Candace left the side door to the garage open. She remembers shutting the garage door and going out of the side door to her truck to go to work. She said she was in a hurry and does not remember locking it. Its on the opposite side of our bedroom. I knew everybody but 2 people that were at the house Sunday. I immediately went straight to their house and checked them out. They were my first suspects. Ive about ruled them out of taking it, but now absolutely sure!
I doubt that it is someone that actually knows me well! Anybody who does know me well, knows that I have a tendency to beat people until they either quit breathing, the bat im using breaks, or Im pulled off of them. (not a super bad azz, just have anger problems)
I do not have insurance!
The dog that we have is Candace's and is retarded! The only time he makes noise is when I beat him for crapping in the utility room!

Anybody that can help, I would appreciate it! A lot of quads being stolen in this area right now. Hopefully it's still in the county. If it is, then I can find it.

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

Would pretty much be like hitting the lotto by someone that doesn't know you randomly checking your door, finding it was unlocked, and letting up your garage knowing you more than likely wouldn't hear it. The same night after you had a gathering at your house. PM me their info  ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 12, 2011, 03:51:24 AM
Would pretty much be like hitting the lotto by someone that doesn't know you randomly checking your door, finding it was unlocked, and letting up your garage knowing you more than likely wouldn't hear it. The same night after you had a gathering at your house. PM me their info  ;)

Right? I will get the info that I can and forward it to you.
Thanks,

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

hwf-racing

I met your dad last night at Bartow. He handed me your a-arms and swnger to get powdercoated. I'm always on craigs and ebay and atv-riders. I'll will keep my eyes and ears open. We live up here near MTDora so the northern end will be covered.

RTR_380/450R

Yeah, Pops said you guys were super nice!
I appreciate you doing that for me. David said you would not mind.
I also appreciate you keeping an eye out for me!!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

john450r

Man that sucks i hate thieves i had a whole trailer of bikes stolen with a brand new 450r on it i will keep a look out good luck

Hondarider22

Sorry to here that man! Being that I've been hit twice, I feel your pain! We were extremely lucky the last time and put in a lot of time and effort to end up recovering all four bikes that were stolen.

I'm not familiar with that area but I would look for small, shady bike shops. The one that really got the ball rolling for us was in the middle of the ghetto. Also, keep a close watch on craigslist. Look for ads that were posted a few weeks ago, they will post first, try to find a buyer that doesn't ask too many questions then go get the bike.

Again, sorry to hear that you had to go through this. It's a pain that is tough to truly grasp unless you are unfortunate enough to have to experience it. Best of luck and hope you are able to find it. I will keep my eyes open in my part of town.

-Am19

RTN

Good luck....if it wasn't for video of the perps stealing Alan's bikes I doubt he would've found them.

tony pitts

Damn man Twice its time to move. If I see anything in Ga i will let ya know.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com