Team Motoplex hits Quad Wars

Started by Paul_S, February 01, 2011, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Team Motoplex will be representing at the Tallahassee and Jacksonville Monster Jams.

Go Freaky Flyers FTW

john450r


rzr ridr

Sweet that is awesome dawg GO FREAKY FLYERS :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on February 01, 2011, 09:16:02 AM
Sweet that is awesome dawg GO FREAKY FLYERS :ThumbsUp.gif

Hey Hesrch, I tried to get you in, but no sxs's this time, but we are doing the one in Jax too at the end of the month, so I will try again for that one  ;D

rzr ridr

Cool thanks bro that sounds awesome ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Number6

We got team shirts for the Wars?? All i have is my Team ECP jersey.... ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: Number6 on February 03, 2011, 09:51:59 AM
We got team shirts for the Wars?? All i have is my Team ECP jersey.... ;D

Nah, but I got a permanent marker.

Hey call me, I just tried to call you.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

My new graphics for the quad wars is a team ecp logo in neon lights on the side of the tank.  lol


Cant wait Ive been practicing my back flips. ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

JECKELS

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on February 03, 2011, 08:18:52 PM
My new graphics for the quad wars is a team ecp logo in neon lights on the side of the tank.  lol


Cant wait Ive been practicing my back flips. ;)

You need to put the controller down and step away from the playstation.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

rzr ridr

Come on now don't be stingy show us some boobies....I meant pictures :o :o :o rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com