lakeland mud hole?

Started by JOE3504x4, February 05, 2011, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE3504x4

Does anyone know about this lakeland mudhole place?  I'm looking to go out there tomorrow during the day with my 6 year old, if anyones been or can give me any info I'd appreciate it...
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

Kawa3

ummm usually good for kids, not much for riding at all. Normally holes are REAL deep and no bottom. I get bored after about 30 minutes of riding in circles. Sometimes a good show if the trucks are getting crazy in the mud strip.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

JOE3504x4

Do you know what time they open by chance?
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

Kawa3

I believe around 3 or 4pm unless they have an event it is earlier.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

08Honda400EX

used to take my truck there.  IMO not much for quads, and you got to worry about getting run over.  It can get crazy out there, not the place I'd take my kids but it really just depends on the night.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM