Important news regarding our trails.

Started by Paul_S, December 28, 2010, 11:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: flahondafam on January 14, 2011, 01:07:21 PM
Hate to hear that.. My family and I have been going to the plex before it even opened.... I totally understand. In fact... John and I were looking through some OLD pics last night and seen some pics ( most of the pics) from the plex and the place was packed. $$ and 4 hrs away is hard, and of course we ALL wish we had somewhere like the plex closer... Alot of memories and friends made at the plex.... Would hate to have to go back to the quad side and sell the rhino  :'(

People like you and your family will always be welcome here.  ;D

Ida_Mann

Paul, you know I rarely check this site and why, but I get on here and check this forum and blammo,,,,I'm damn sorry I couldn't be up there way more often than I hav been, I love the place and since getting a quad for my daughter again over Christmas I was looking forward to getting her up there on the kiddo track, just needed to gather up the money to do it.

I can understand the decision, just maybe I'm not understanding, are all the trails shut down?  Can one ride from the camping area over to the tree stand area with Dippy Hill?  I think that's really all the riding on a trail that my daughter would want, and I'm certain I'll just set up camp where I can see her on the kiddo track and she'll be there for hours.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

fordmustangtech

Paul : I dont get on here myself that often, but i am sorry to here this and i can understand you have to do what you have to.Wish i could have made it out more, but times have been rough at work and just dont have the funds. Work looks to be picking up and would love to camp and ride again god i know my daughter does its all i here!!! lol

If anything changes please keep me or her posted. Thanks Paul

Paul_S

#28
Quote from: fordmustangtech on January 31, 2011, 01:28:21 PM
Paul : I dont get on here myself that often, but i am sorry to here this and i can understand you have to do what you have to.Wish i could have made it out more, but times have been rough at work and just dont have the funds. Work looks to be picking up and would love to camp and ride again god i know my daughter does its all i here!!! lol

If anything changes please keep me or her posted. Thanks Paul

Hey Robert...no problem sir, we are farming our pine trees, which was still the main use for the property...nothing changed there.

It's all good, the track was always pretty much the only thing people came out and rode on non feature weekends, and that is still very much open. We have an open practice on the track every 1st weekend of the month (although this weekend is looking a little wet), then our own races 1-2 weekends per month.

I can have 3 feature weekends a year that use the WHOLE property (which we are planning right now...so stay tuned), plus the Endurance race, so it's somewhat business as usual for us. A few less features (which I think everyone...us included will prefer) and nobody riding the swamps and trails on non feature weekends...which was the same when they were open lololol.

fordmustangtech

Thanks Paul for the update, I myself will miss the trails its about the only place i was riding for the most part ,but i am still wanting to come out asap. Might just have to change a few riding habits lol

Paul_S

Quote from: fordmustangtech on January 31, 2011, 02:15:55 PM
Thanks Paul for the update, I myself will miss the trails its about the only place i was riding for the most part ,but i am still wanting to come out asap. Might just have to change a few riding habits lol

Trails are still there, want to come and ride the track, we don't mind if you ride the trails too.

fordmustangtech

Thank you Paul hope to see you soon, always have a great time out there with everyone. Appreciate everything you have done.

Thanks again !!

SyS3d1t

Wish my buddy's would of got a pass when I got mine.. Keep us updated they keep asking if you still got the trails closed. I got my pass but they didn't get one no fun to ride by yourself ha
07 700 Grizz With EPS, 27" ITP's On 14" ITP Rims, Snorkel's, HMF Penland Slip on, Warn 2500LB Winch

Paul_S

Quote from: SyS3d1t on February 01, 2011, 01:55:04 AM
Wish my buddy's would of got a pass when I got mine.. Keep us updated they keep asking if you still got the trails closed. I got my pass but they didn't get one no fun to ride by yourself ha

If they want a trail pass, come out on Sunday if you can...if not, come out the following weekend.

We are closed this coming Saturday, but we will be there Sunday.