need input on 700 raptor build

Started by ericcrip, January 29, 2011, 04:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericcrip

I need to run 100mph to 110mph in 660 ft. I need the motor to run all season long.

This is what i have so far or on they way in this week.
DMC force's 4's a +8 swinger 54tb or 58tb with intake kit. Next is to get a good cam and head done by RE +2 valves and ported to the tb size.

Was thinking of a 770 to 778 kit but now im thinking of a 804. what set up will get me there and run best all season long?

So with what we have and on the way, What all will we need to still get to run the speed that we want to run ?

Thanks 
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

speedman8903

take it to a shop port it out to a 800 and put a lil shot of nos and hold on
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Anoriginal

Or, you could always just install a stock 400 ex motor.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Chillinthemost

You still havent realized that we ride in the DIRT around here?  As much as I like riding 450s, if I really cared about going down the 1/8 mile on asphalt with a quad, there is no doubt it would be a Banshee.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

PLEDGER#76

Like Chillin said, BANSHEE is the only way to go...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Johnny Rotten

2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com