Another Croom question

Started by indypo, January 21, 2011, 08:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indypo

New to the forums here from South Florida. I read on the croom website about a weight limit of 500lbs and also a small size limit.Is that strictly enforced ? Would hate to make the drive and find out i can't ride.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

08Honda400EX

any production atv is fine, I would only worry if it's a atv that's been heavily modified for mudding, like the ones with huge lifts that are basically mini trucks.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

big grizzly 550

my atv is  modified it the big atv i have saw thar at croom hear the pic ove it
big grizzly 550

KFX400 NPR

It should be fine never seen them says anything and I have seen some huge 2 up atvs running around that were as big as my jeep