What's it worth?? Trizinger

Started by clw, January 09, 2011, 04:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clw

Have a yellow trizinger that has been in storage for the last 10 years.  Was running when it was put away.  Any idea what it is worth?

Or, should I just part it out?

Ideas?

Thanks

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR

I think you should give it to me for free! ;D

clw

Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2011, 04:32:02 PM
In good shape $1500

Guess I won't be parting it out if it's worth anywhere near that!

Time to get her cleaned and tuned up.

Thanks

trx#9

Put it for sale on one of the 3 wheeler forums, those guys love trikes.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

clw

What 3 wheeler forums would you suggest?

trx#9

Quote from: clw on January 11, 2011, 02:43:48 AM
What 3 wheeler forums would you suggest?
I can't remember, but you can google "3wheel forums". If i do anymore work I'm going to ask for a commission.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

clw

Ah comeon...with 2900 posts you are good at this.

And about the commission, it never hurts to ask.  Had an ex-Marine buddy I used to go to the bars with.  He'd meet a girl and within a few minutes pop the question.  Usually was told no.  But a lot of time he got a yes with little wasted time.  Just takes nerve.

Baileygunns

$1500 for a Trizinger??? No way, I call bluff!

That's the little 60cc kids trike.