Sand drag call out

Started by sLoWrApToR, January 05, 2011, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

If you seriously like dirt drag,try some bracket races,setup and power isn't as important as consistency.
it would be a good way to get started,if you stick with it ,set your bike up to run faster,when your ready ,then do some heads up.
here is a video of the 300' drags on new years weekend

300 ' dirt drags at DFMR

dirt drags news years

sLoWrApToR

scared not hardly  take alot more than anything yall have or say to scare me off like i said already ill see yall around im sure we will run into each other again not making threats at all  yall run yalls mouth on here like baddasses we will see what yall say when we see each other me personally i bet that bag pipe yall call a mouth be playing a different tune then  :ThumbsUp.gif

08KFX450r

Hey man, Im not talkin crap, all I am sayin is what I heard, im sure you will beat me, I never said I can beat you in a drag race, if you want to race me it will be on an mx track, but other than that, no im not drag racing you. Waste of time to me, I dont see why everything on this forum is always smack talk. If you lose, so be it, set up another meet.

cj

Quote from: 08KFX450r on January 19, 2011, 12:57:16 AM
Hey man, Im not talkin crap, all I am sayin is what I heard, im sure you will beat me, I never said I can beat you in a drag race, if you want to race me it will be on an mx track, but other than that, no im not drag racing you. Waste of time to me, I dont see why everything on this forum is always smack talk. If you lose, so be it, set up another meet.

The smack talk just keeps things interesting,as long as it isn't taken too personal !
like you said, you couldn't beat him in a drag race ,he can't beat us, but we can't beat either of you on a MX or
cross country race,we aren't SET UP FOR IT,and that's what it boils down to !!
you guys could try some TT, or Flat Track racing we are set up for that  !!!