Make poll

Started by 08KFX450r, January 05, 2011, 01:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your best!

SUZUKI!!!
9 (34.6%)
HONDA
5 (19.2%)
KAWASAKI
0 (0%)
YAMAHA
3 (11.5%)
POLARIS
6 (23.1%)
KTM
1 (3.8%)
Highland
0 (0%)
Can AM
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

08KFX450r

SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 hey champ the dale didnt make the poll :o :o :o wtf
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

#3
Quote from: rzr ridr on January 05, 2011, 03:55:39 PM
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 hey champ the dale didnt make the poll :o :o :o wtf
[/quote/]

Who made that poll WTF no Can-am that is BS.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

sLoWrApToR

looks like yamaha got it again :Fp CL

pbcone

Uhhhh KTM... duhhhhhhhh

DALEQUAD

WTF :dunno.gif

a poll with half of the manufactures left out :dunno.gif

should be
Can-am
Honda
Suzuki
Yamaha
Polaris
KTM
Highland
Other

i only listed current manufactures or i wouldve also listed cannondale
and if you have never heard of highland  http://www.ushighland.com/
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

08KFX450r


JECKELS

Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

08KFX450r

What? You must have read it wrong, polaris and suzuki have been at the top

ocalamike

I had a Suzuki that I bought for my wife(brand new) complete junk. Wont ever own another. Po po's seen way too many of those just fall apart. Honda for me!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

#11
Quote from: JECKELS on January 09, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X

It's almost like someone replaced the yamaha label, with the Polaris one...to give the outlaw votes. Who would do a dastardly thing like that  8)

DALEQUAD

in my best ace ventura impersonation....GEE....LET ME THINK :L
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

JECKELS

Quote from: Paul_S on January 09, 2011, 03:02:02 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on January 09, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X

It's almost like someone replaced the yamaha label, with the Polaris one...to give the outlaw votes. Who would do a dastardly thing like that  8)

I wonder? PAUL
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on January 10, 2011, 02:54:41 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 09, 2011, 03:02:02 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on January 09, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X

It's almost like someone replaced the yamaha label, with the Polaris one...to give the outlaw votes. Who would do a dastardly thing like that  8)

I wonder? PAUL

Damn it man, why does everyone always point the finger at me... <sofa peeky>

ocalamike

Cause your always the one that did it :o
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying