Anyone else sick of ridiculous polls ?

Started by cain73, May 16, 2005, 07:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

I can see the occasional poll to get input or simply check out the views of others, but this is too much ! I think we may have to ask the moderators to administer I.Q. tests before allowing polls to be created  :o. And possible the same test before allowing responses. there would be far fewer polls.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

atvtrailer

#1
i think the polls are a lil out of control, there is a poll for anything and everything including duplicate polls, and polls about polls
05 450r #13B

o4250

Alot of the polls you see now are old polls. People keep bumping ones from 2004.. :-/

LakeMaryKid

yeah it is getting riduculous, but a lot of them are old dug up from the graves.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LIV2RIDE

I think it's time to clean up the polls ;)
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

SkyHighT100

I dont mind polls.. when they have a useful purpose.. but seriously, whats the point of a poll for what kind of casual shoe people buy?? I think people (I wont name names, but we know who they are) are just trying to get thier post count up.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

QuoteI think it's time to clean up the polls ;)
Im  bringing  the  soap  and  beer !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

cain73

Yeah I was out for a while until I got my new computer and got past finals week.
Just goes to show what they say is true - great minds.....
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

2Raptors

Maybe we need to poll everyone to see how they feel about polls...
Or, make them be ATV related.  Seriously, a poll about casual shoes ::).

jackinthebox23

after a very minimal investigation, I've determined that this post is, in fact, a poll.  If you were to evaluate each response to your post "Anyone else sick of ridiculous polls" you would find that 92.457% of the responders are indeed sick of polls.  The remainder of percentage can be made up as +/- error in computation and people just making jokes...like myself.  ;D  ;D ;D ;D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

stump66

WHAT A BUNCH OF POLLOCKS!!  ;D




I can say that I'm part polish.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Any more talk about polls and I will start shutting  holes with my pole  :o.



I meant the steel pole in my hand - you sick puppies need help !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

stump66

Dude you start shutting holes with your pole and your gonna get more kids and a happy wife,lol. :-[
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

J.D.

Two things I hate to hear is a grown man cry and a fat baby fart !  Let's have a poll to see how many people know what that means  ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

cain73

See Sport there you go again. You must have a sixth sense, or you know enough about me to know I'm telling the truth.
My wife is always happy  ;), and I now have my fourth on the way !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CABLEGUY1

QuoteTwo things I hate to hear is a grown man cry and a fat baby fart !  Let's have a poll to see how many people know what that means  ;)
Okay I'll ask.I thought about it for twenty minutes and it's probably obvious but what does it mean?

stump66

All I can say is congrats and I'm jealous. Having been home for the entire 4 3/4 yrs of my lil buddies life.("our saying is best friends forever") She was pretnant when I got hurt. She drove me and her to the hospital for delivery while she was in labor,I was in the delivery room on crutches,lol,  I wish I would have started younger but we're done. Best wishes that everything goes as planned. If its a boy he'll be bad'ss if its a girl well GOOD LUCK I got boys if mine were a girls, I would build a vault, hire a tutor. put them in a tower and call her rupunzal,lol.
Tell momma congrats for me!  :D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

J.D.

There is a good chance they are both full of Chit ........chat that is .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com