East Coast Performance & Rocky Mountain ATV added to Quad Series Sponsors

Started by Paul_S, December 15, 2010, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

A box filled with $500's worth of gear & gift cards showed up today from Rocky Mountain ATV. They sent them to be put in the end of season goody bags along with East Coast Performances stuff and a bunch of other cool prizes for our racers.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Dixie Normous

I have bought a few things from Rocky Mountain ATV and they are Awesome to deal with....customer service was awesome and quick shipping on orders as well.....Great addition to your sponsors Paul!!!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on December 19, 2010, 12:14:01 PM
I have bought a few things from Rocky Mountain ATV and they are Awesome to deal with....customer service was awesome and quick shipping on orders as well.....Great addition to your sponsors Paul!!!

Thank you sir, they are a good company.

Kraft Nissan of Tallahassee jumped in yesterday too, they are going to be providing additional items for our season end too.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!