BECOME A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER

Started by mrbones, October 17, 2007, 11:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Just a reminder.... ;D

The program has changed. It is now $20/year to be a basic contributing member. See the link below for more details.

http://www.atvflorida.net/contributingmember.php

Thanks
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MiamiE

Just became a member! Thanks! I am in XL in shirt if you still have any left.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Mudneck

Hey Bones I thought I asked a while back about it. Just noticed my color was gone :o Anyways I paypalled you. Ill take a XL .

If you become a contributing member all those BS ads go away and the screen is fullsize that alone makes it worth it!

Thanks Great site. Met allot of c@@l peep here ;) ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Paul_S

Brady, I just signed up again.

Don't worry about the shirt, just glad to contribute & thanks again for the help.

mrbones

#4
Thanks everybody! Great to see the support.

I found two XL's and will send them out shortly. The shirt inventory has been updated on this thread.

https://www.atvflorida.net/forum/index.php/topic,18110.0.html

Larges and extra larges are gone. I seriously doubt I'll ever be ordering more of these so once they are gone, that's it.

Thank you.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

firemanjim

how about a xxl ? ;DJust signed up so what ver size you have left will fit someone in the family
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

mrbones

I should have an XXL to send out. Thanks Jim.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TNTaylor

Thanks for the reminder, I've been procastinating on this way too long.  I just became a contributing member and I'll take a large T.  I bought 3 shirts 2 years ago and wear one on most rides.  I don't post much but I view your site daily.

Tom Taylor
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

mrbones

Thanks Tom.

Sorry, but I'm out of large shirts, though. Follow this link for the sizes available.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18110.0.html
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TNTaylor

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

TNTaylor

My shirt and bumper stickers arrived yesterday.  Thanks mrbones. 8)
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Mudneck

Hey Mr. B, I was just hit up for my annual contribution, any more shirts left? Xl if you have one.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mrbones

All I have is S, M, and the 2XL and up. Sorry! Do you want one of those?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

Ill try a xxl please, If it dont fit me I know a cromazone who loves free shirts ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mrbones

Please PM me your address, I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Hello! I have updated the forum theme for Contributing Members. You now have a theme with no ads whatsoever. I used to have this in place before, but it got overlooked and deleted during the last layout update. Sorry about that!

I went ahead and updated all contributing members profiles to use the new theme. Actually, that didn't take long as we are down to about five active contributing members. That is unfortunate, but that is the state of affairs these days.

If you have any questions, just let me know. See the screen shot for the ad "less" theme.

Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Keeter

You can count on me Bones.  I am here for the long haul!!  I met my best/first ridding buddy on this site. I have been riding with him ever since.  You know who you are  ;)

My account info changed recently..Let me know if you have any issues renewing mine.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

EDinFL

Just signed up...xxl if you have it.
06 Arctic Cat 400 4x4

mrbones

Yes. It's going out today. Thanks Ed!!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Keeter

Quote from: mrbones on October 27, 2011, 11:38:47 AM
Yes. It's going out today. Thanks Ed!!

In the words of the NY Jets head coach, "Dont send me an xxl because who is that gonna fit"
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mrbones

FYI: After the latest audit, we are down to 3 contributing members.

Aintskeered, Keeter, and EdinFL

Aintskeered & Keeter just renewed so the whole Contributing Member program will be going at least another year. Thanks guys.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Anoriginal

Just got an email today that my paypal payment didn't go through. Got a new check card in the past year and need to update it. Will do so in the morning...donation on the way!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

AintSkeered

Yeah, I got robbed by PayPal about 2 years ago. So, I keep a zero balance in my account and that caused the ATV Florida auto-renewal to be declined until I deposited funds. I'd prefer not to use PayPal, if there's another way!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

patches206

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 20, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Just got an email today that my paypal payment didn't go through. Got a new check card in the past year and need to update it. Will do so in the morning...donation on the way!

Hey rich lawyer you want to give me a handout to become a member?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com