Main Menu

Mr Paul

Started by rzr ridr, December 08, 2010, 09:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wants to see paul race this weekend

track
3 (42.9%)
drag
1 (14.3%)
screeming and hollering
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

rzr ridr

For chitts and giggles ;D ;D ;D come on now Paul ;)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Paul, you have been talking enough smack about your POOP machine, Lets see you and it in action on the track! :drive.gif
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Funnily enough we just got the clutch replaced....who knows what will happen  ;D

It will definitely be on the drag strip, owning those 450's

JECKELS

You challenged me to the drag strip, Now I challenge you to 3 laps. :stoogies.gif
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

snackpac74

Paul can't last 3 laps.  ;)
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

You guys crack me up...I voted for screaming and hollering.

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on December 09, 2010, 06:52:08 PM
You guys crack me up...I voted for screaming and hollering.
Thats what you do best followed by complaining...lol  ;D
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on December 09, 2010, 07:13:41 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 09, 2010, 06:52:08 PM
You guys crack me up...I voted for screaming and hollering.
Thats what you do best followed by complaining...lol  ;D

I think I have perfected screaming at people into a science.

rzr ridr

#8
HAHA you do make it look so graceful Paul especially when you toss the clipboard in the air that's my favorite :o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Maybe you can calm down next year so you don't have to take blood pressure medication <sofa peeky> O0 O0 O0
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on December 10, 2010, 11:15:01 AM
HAHA you do make it look so graceful Paul especially when you toss the clipboard in the air that's my favorite :o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Maybe you can calm down next year so you don't have to take blood pressure medication <sofa peeky> O0 O0 O0

I'm usually a pretty calm guy, but man some people are.....................................................well, let's just say some people are very disrespectful and can act ridiculous. I don't know what it is about 4 wheelers and parking lots, everyone thinks their Ricky Carmichael in the parking lot, their normally the ones that are slow as balls on the track.  ;D

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on December 08, 2010, 11:16:49 AM
Funnily enough we just got the clutch replaced....who knows what will happen  ;D

It will definitely be on the drag strip, owning those 450's

i hope so.... it a 525... but be careful, those 400 ex's will lite you up :R :R
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com