Pics from thanksgiving weekend

Started by 3DsDAD, December 02, 2010, 12:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3DsDAD

Heres a few pics from thanksgiving weekend I took wish the pics were better didnt have a good camera Enjoy The ROHE family Will try to post more pics soon first time ever posting pics

Paul_S


rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

3DsDAD

welcome paul still getting the hang of this posting stuff heres a few more pics

rzr ridr

HAHA hey frank posting pics aint to fun is it ;D ;D ;D thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif wait till you post a video :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

3DsDAD

Shoot no it aint fun Ive got to buy a new computer desk now some how theres a big hole in the top of it now I think I will stick to pics for now

rzr ridr

Quote from: 3DsDAD on December 07, 2010, 02:01:42 AM
Shoot no it aint fun Ive got to buy a new computer desk now some how theres a big hole in the top of it now I think I will stick to pics for now
:o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 It wouldnt be from a 12 gauge would it :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!