Main Menu

T-DAY

Started by rzr ridr, November 24, 2010, 03:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

HAPPY THANKSGIVING all my dirt slinging family <nanaparty> dont yall eat to much ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Same to you RZR rider and to all on the site! :star.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Kattwoman

From our house to all of yours, Happy Thanksgiving.

rzr ridr

#3
Thanks yall hey make sure and take the stuffing out of the turkey before you cook it rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 and DONT drop a frozen turkey in a deep fryer :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Happy Thanksgiving to all  ;D

rzr ridr

Hey Paul n Matt my wife is smoking a pork loin and mac n cheese ;D dressing,deviled eggs and pumpkin pie yall want me to bring you a plate to the track ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 25, 2010, 04:17:22 PM
Hey Paul n Matt my wife is smoking a pork loin

Errrrr we don't eat meat  :o

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


rzr ridr

Your very welcome dawg it sho was good :E
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!