anyone home???

Started by Kattwoman, November 23, 2010, 07:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kattwoman

Sorry it has been so long. Frank and I have no excuses. But we have decided to get the bikes running and the camper ready soon. Miss you guys.......oh yeah is anyone home ??????

OPowersports

Quote from: Kattwoman on November 23, 2010, 07:36:34 PM
Sorry it has been so long. Frank and I have no excuses. But we have decided to get the bikes running and the camper ready soon. Miss you guys.......oh yeah is anyone home ??????

Hi yall. We been missing you two! Hope you have been well.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Hey guys, Matt and I were just talking about you guys the other day. I hope you are fine.

Kattwoman

I am so ready to come and play in the mud again. We are both doin good, just work and home and start all over.


Hopefully we can get out and join the fun of a feature weekend soon.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com