MX Racers - Saturday or Sunday

Started by Paul_S, November 21, 2010, 12:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Race Day

Saturday
5 (45.5%)
Sunday
6 (54.5%)
Either is fine
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Paul_S

I was thinking of changing the race day for the spring series to Sunday, that way we can have the track available for open practice on the sat.

Yeah, nay, don't care?>

rzr ridr

#1
HELLL NAAAY >:( >:( >:( : :drive.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

bseckel

That would be better for me. Since there is sat. that I work and FTR races on sat also.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I think more people may show up. They are not crunched to get there early to practice and race all in one day.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on November 22, 2010, 04:43:36 PM
WHO NEEDS PRACTICE??? :'( :'( :'(

Everyone will want to.....once we have seen the list of classes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bseckel

As long as there is a novice class for me its all good!

JCR

That's why I was going to run this series when it. Starts next year. For me I live about 2.5 hrs away so I can race on sat and get home at a decent time then sun wash quad and rest for mon. Morning. It seems like to me the ones racing r locals so they shouldn't need to practice. Just my 2 cents

JECKELS

Really only 9 voters? And what are these new classes you speak of?
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210


rzr ridr

#10
Quote from: can-am_mike on December 08, 2010, 05:30:47 AM
saturday
to late dawg looks like its sunday :'( I should of knew better than to vote cause it always goes the opposite way  :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :gh
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com