Main Menu

RZR

Started by 08KFX450r, November 15, 2010, 02:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r


rzr ridr

 :o :o :o WOW hope I dont ever do that ;D wonder if he had on a seat belt ??? maybe a good thing he got ejected :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Dude he barely escaped death...flipped over him

08KFX450r


rzr ridr

#4
 ;D ;D that was sweet bro.he had a good straight run at it too,that makes me want to go for the step up  ;D ;D ;D that dude is pretty good on a quad too check goon riding its rolback1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1eZEJkVkw this guy is richer than three foot up a bulls azz ;D check out his pad!!!well his parents pad :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2jffzrpgU
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Thats pretty sick....that dude layin down on a wheelie is hilarious

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 04:04:22 PM
:o :o :o WOW hope I dont ever do that ;D wonder if he had on a seat belt ??? maybe a good thing he got ejected :o

He made it with some bumps and bruises... He was on the RZR forum looking for some parts to rebuild.  He said his seatbelts were broke, that's why he wasn't wearing them..? ???
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

rzr ridr

 :o  :o I figured that rzr was done :'( glad to hear he was ok thanks johnny :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

pbcone

Makes me want to go search out one of those tracks with jumps specific for UTV's and go pratice doing some more flips hehe.....first i gotta fix my roll cage from last time. Think about it Paul, you got some room out their in the back of the parking lot, how about a UTV circle track with 3 or 4 tabletops?? :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Paul_S

Quote from: pbcone on November 16, 2010, 12:28:05 AM
Makes me want to go search out one of those tracks with jumps specific for UTV's and go pratice doing some more flips hehe.....first i gotta fix my roll cage from last time. Think about it Paul, you got some room out their in the back of the parking lot, how about a UTV circle track with 3 or 4 tabletops?? :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Funny enough, Tommy T was going to come out last weekend to scope out a spot to build a UTV/Mini Truck track. I need my parking lot (we used to fill it when the economy was better lol) but I've got 400 other acres to build it on.  ;D

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 10:58:19 PM
Check this guy out no helmet :o :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXrJQauQwpk

That looks like so much fun.

The problem is getting up the cajones to actually do it the first time.
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

pbcone

#12
Sound like what you need is a UTV work party day...... if it happens let me know i'm in, i got a strong back and weak mind.

Paul_S

Quote from: pbcone on November 16, 2010, 03:32:18 AM
Sound like what you need is a UTV work party day...... if it happens let me know i'm in, i got a strong back and weak mind.

Haha, you forgot deep pockets  ;D

Actually Tommy T said he would bring his dozer out there to do it.

rzr ridr

Quote from: Johnny Rotten on November 16, 2010, 12:59:30 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 10:58:19 PM
Check this guy out no helmet :o :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXrJQauQwpk

That looks like so much fun.

The problem is getting up the cajones to actually do it the first time.
THATS when you need a friend like motoplexmatt he is not skeered to try it first ;D ;D thanks matt you da man :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: pbcone on November 16, 2010, 03:32:18 AM
Sound like what you need is a UTV work party day...... if it happens let me know i'm in, i got a strong back and weak mind.
hey bro if you could come out one day and just practise hitting the jumps it will help you a bunch :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Quote from: Johnny Rotten on November 16, 2010, 12:59:30 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 10:58:19 PM
Check this guy out no helmet :o :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXrJQauQwpk

That looks like so much fun.

The problem is getting up the cajones to actually do it the first time.
Hey johnny Paul has a freestyle ramp and a bunch of soft dirt come on up here im ready rolback1 rolback1 I will hop on yours and do it first for you ;) that is if Matt will do it on mine first rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Johnny Rotten

I still need a job... I didn't get the one today... :(  One day... ;)
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

rzr ridr

Man sorry to hear that hope something comes up soon bro!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Johnny Rotten

2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

rzr ridr

#20
HAHA I think he had to much HP :o over shot his landing :pirate.gif Ive done that on the rzr that chitt hurts rolback1 hey johnny did you see this one it gets good @ 1:44 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2TqKE0Me8
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Johnny Rotten

Man, I wish I had a riding place like that...

Thanks, that looks killer...
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."