MS&G or Underhills??

Started by 4xPlay, May 16, 2005, 02:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xPlay

Hey,hearing rumors that alot of people are going to Underhills this weekend,and not MS&G,any truth to that? Maybe thats just the buggy crowd?
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

DaKota

Im going to underhills friday and saturday. Saturday is my b-day so its time to party.

4xPlay

cool........I'm not bashing MS&G,it's fun......but Underhills is alot more fun,lots of room to roam
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

FORDFANZ

Please  let  me  know  if  its  open  a  Buddy  went  by  there  and  said  it  was  closed  I  really  wanna  know  thanks  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaKota

The gates are open ever weekend just drive in there you'll see the bamboo poles with american flags on them i believe there is 3 of them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com