Main Menu

MY DOG

Started by rzr ridr, November 14, 2010, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Please be advised im sick of receiving questions about my dog that mauled three Muslims sitting on a rug out in front of my house,six illegal aliens wearing barrack obama t-shirts,four democrats wearing nancy pelosi t-shirts,five teenagers with their pants down past their azz cracks,three flag burners and a Pakistani cab driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME THE DOGS NOT FOR SALE rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

KFX400 NPR


ocalamike

I'll give you all I have for him!!!!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

08KFX450r

Man...you must live in one crazy neighborhood...by the way, did anyone see the jags game? WOW! WOW! ;D ;)

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Man...you must live in one crazy neighborhood...by the way, did anyone see the jags game? WOW! WOW! ;D ;)
HAHA my wife recorded that last play for me that was sweet,talk about being at the right place at the right time ;D ;D
Quote from: ocalamike on November 14, 2010, 06:09:33 PM
I'll give you all I have for him!!!!!
just your quad will do bro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 04:53:07 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Man...you must live in one crazy neighborhood...by the way, did anyone see the jags game? WOW! WOW! ;D ;)
HAHA my wife recorded that last play for me that was sweet,talk about being at the right place at the right time ;D ;D
Quote from: ocalamike on November 14, 2010, 06:09:33 PM
I'll give you all I have for him!!!!!
just your quad will do bro ;D ;D ;D

you do know its a honda...right :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

Quote from: DALEQUAD on November 16, 2010, 03:01:33 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 04:53:07 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Man...you must live in one crazy neighborhood...by the way, did anyone see the jags game? WOW! WOW! ;D ;)
HAHA my wife recorded that last play for me that was sweet,talk about being at the right place at the right time ;D ;D
Quote from: ocalamike on November 14, 2010, 06:09:33 PM
I'll give you all I have for him!!!!!
just your quad will do bro ;D ;D ;D

you do know its a honda...right :dunno.gif
Pete not eveyone wants pedals on there quads like you
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#8
Quote from: DALEQUAD on November 16, 2010, 03:01:33 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 15, 2010, 04:53:07 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Man...you must live in one crazy neighborhood...by the way, did anyone see the jags game? WOW! WOW! ;D ;)
HAHA my wife recorded that last play for me that was sweet,talk about being at the right place at the right time ;D ;D
Quote from: ocalamike on November 14, 2010, 06:09:33 PM
I'll give you all I have for him!!!!!
just your quad will do bro ;D ;D ;D

you do know its a honda...right :dunno.gif
Yea but its a bad azz honda dawg :ThumbsUp.gif plus I have puppies coming I can retrain ;)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

when you said your dog.... i thought you meant your dawg rolback1
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Your custom content or HTML goes here