Croom Today

Started by KFX400 NPR, November 12, 2010, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KFX400 NPR

I made it out to croom today and got my stickers for this year its been about two years since I had been out there riding and man has alot changed.  The rangers were very nice and a bunch of the trails were grated so the whoops were all taken out made for some nice trail riding.  The front pit was real bumpy I talked to a ranger he said they had it smooth as glass and were told it was a safety hazard and that they need to make it bumpy to slow people down up in the front area .  But they whole day was very nice I was a little disappointing that the pit area in the back seemed to be mostly washed out I know when I used to ride there you could go in the pits and it was cool the trails leading down were so washed out they were impossible to get down into.  Well that was my day of riding I am heading to Dirty Foot Sat will give you guys feedback when I get back.

08Honda400EX

Sounds good, me and two others on here are heading out sunday
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM