HD GoPro Advice?

Started by RaptorRidin, November 03, 2010, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRidin

If you have a GoPro or a HD GoPro, what size memory card do you recommend? I only got about 33 minutes of video on a 4 gb card with my HD GoPro. Im thinking about getting a 32gb or something larger.
Thanks,
Drew
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

jayman

I know on the regular Go Pro they will only take a 2gb card, although they have released a firmware update that allows the camera to use a 4gb.  Make sure the HD will take any size although I bet it will be limited to a certain size as well
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

08Honda400EX

Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

RaptorRidin

Thanks Ol' Boys :)
Charlie Brown. (LOL)
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

baconzoo

any one ever experience fog inside of your GoPro?  I was editing some Moto-X footage for a friend and half of his footage was bogus due to fogging up.

I found this as a solution: GoPro Anti-Fog Inserts
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/689733-REG/GoPro_AHDAF_001_Anti_Fog_Inserts.html

dj_pizzim

Ive never had fog issues with mine ... and that includes using it in the swamps in summer and winter
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

pbc400ex

anybody ever use one on the boat i was thinking about getting one for riding but thought it would be good to mount to the center console while highspeed trolling n get some shots of some wahoo comin over the side. its alaways a chinese firedrill when the rods go off  nobody ever wants to grab a camera they alaways go for a rod

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com