Main Menu

Who Won?

Started by OPowersports, October 31, 2010, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPowersports

Team ECP or Team Motoplex?
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on October 31, 2010, 06:48:56 PM
Team ECP or Team Motoplex?

Team Motoplex disintegrated, injuries, broken bikes, no shows a one hour delay rounding up XC riders for the 9.30 (LOL) xc race.

Team ECP get the win...if just for the cool shirts alone. :(

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

thanks the jerseys were awsome.  and till we meet again  hahahahahaha
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

snackpac74

Very cool shirts :bow.gif    By the way Kristen's shirt is ripped to pieces thanks to me.   :o It didn't like the trees at high speeds.   Speaking of breaks I think the trees won this weekend. 

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

SuperCoop

Hey Paul, thanks for the fast turn around and great prices on the shirts, i will say i think that the weekend turned out great.. :) :) :) :) A lot of work to do before the next race, Plenty of carnage in the Brown camp :'( :'( :'(

Anoriginal

I heard that some old guy on a raggedy 450 showed up and schooled everyone in the drag race, the XC race and the barrel race.  :D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 31, 2010, 10:17:03 PM
I heard that some old guy on a raggedy 450 showed up and schooled everyone in the drag race, the XC race and the barrel race.  :D
He was sexy too ;)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2010, 10:34:30 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 31, 2010, 10:17:03 PM
I heard that some old guy on a raggedy 450 showed up and schooled everyone in the drag race, the XC race and the barrel race.  :D
He was sexy too ;)

That reminds me...I want my Speedo back.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Paul_S

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 31, 2010, 11:00:54 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 31, 2010, 10:34:30 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 31, 2010, 10:17:03 PM
I heard that some old guy on a raggedy 450 showed up and schooled everyone in the drag race, the XC race and the barrel race.  :D
He was sexy too ;)

That reminds me...I want my Speedo back.

He wore them for the parent/son water pail race, had Chris Brown shaking so much...he spilled all his water  :o

rzr ridr

#9
 :( :( Sorry I missed out Sunday had to double time it for missing Saturday if im going to participate I have to do it on sat  :'( :'( :'( Matti gave me all I wanted on his terex great job dude and great job on the dirt bike too looking good on that back stretch :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif and Tommy has me a little nervous after watching him run his little truck :o :o :o oh yea great job on the jerseys and awesome price thanks Paul and Matt :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Motoplex_Matt

I think we should reschedule it for after the last race.

rzr ridr

Quote from: Motoplex_Matt on November 01, 2010, 01:36:34 PM
I think we should reschedule it for after the last race.
x2 I was wondering if we could have a relay after a race on sat :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ex400honda

had great time did some good riding for first race hope to get faster suzuki hung in there and no trips to hospital

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com